Advanced Training Areolas
For Experienced Tattoo Artists
These are advanced courses. A prerequisite of two years of traditional body art experience with proof of employment or one year of permanent makeup experience with proof of 100 hours of permanent makeup certification is required.
For students who qualify, our trainings are tailored and uniquely based on each student’s prior training and experience.
AREOLA TATTOO LEVEL I TRAINING (3 DAYS)
For advanced students who want to help clients regain their confidence with:
- Areola tattoos
- 3D areola tattoos
- Areola scar camouflage tattoos
AREOLA TATTOO LEVEL II TRAINING (2 DAYS)
For advanced students who are already offering areola tattoos to their clients. This course will be tailored to your specific areas of improvement.
Level up your areola tattoo skills with regards to:
- Pushing realism in your areola work
- Troubleshooting and correcting your own work
- Achieving consistently good healed results
Learn the skills to create Hyper-realistic areola tattoos to give your clients their sexy back!
Here’s exactly what you can expect from any of our advanced training courses
Your learning experience is our priority:
- Customized instruction based on each student’s style of learning and skill level
- Learn directly from a permanent makeup veteran with close to 10 years experience
- Over the shoulder instruction (one-on-one or two-on-one)
- Comprehensive theory learning
- Comprehensive practical learning experience in person, on paper and on practice pads
Extensive Experience On Live Models
- Learn by performing real procedures under the supervision of a professional
- Local students have the opportunity to bring their own models which will become part of their portfolio
- We provide model assistance to out-of-state students
- We provide areola models for all students
This access to student support includes:
- Direct answers to your questions from me or our professional staff
- Advice to complications that may arise from your procedures
Business Essentials Guide
Save time and money with the following resources:
- Vendor and Supplier Lists
- Liability Insurance Company Information
- Website development and SEO information
- Ready to use waivers
Financing is available. Click on Apply Now button.
Start Building Your Permanent Makeup Business Today!