A pigment close to your natural hair color is chosen and tattooed onto your brow area to create symmetry and balance, or to create an arch that would “brighten up” the appearance of your eyes, or to create realistic eyebrows simulating hair strokes to give the effect of three dimensionality. These simulated hair strokes will fill sparse brows or create brows where there is none. We offer a variety of permanent brow techniques to fit your personal style.
Who benefits from Permanent Eyebrows?
- People who have allergies to traditional makeup
- People who have active sports and fitness lifestyles
- People who are busy and constantly on the go
- People who want “smudge free” brows
- People who have difficulty applying their makeup because of poor vision, arthritis, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis
- People who have thin brows due to over tweezing or radiation therapy
- People who have Alopecia
- People who want to enhance their brows